Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hell's Fire Hath No Fury

A few weekends ago on our way to the big city, Dave, the girls and I took a detour through the town of Seale. There's not much left in Seale except my school, the old Russell County Court House (which also just happens to be the oldest municipal structure in the state of Alabama), and some trailers held up by cinder blocks. There's also an elementary school and a small Baptist church, which are directly across the street from one another. I didn't have my camera with me, but I did recreate (word-for-word) the sign in front of said Baptist church with the handy, dandy church sign generator. Is it any wonder so many people hate Christians?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.SignGenerator.org has another bunch of sign generators, you can even add neat effects & borders (hundreds of templates).

Sarah said...

Hi Sarah! I just found you ...

there's a church down the street from us that has equally "loving" comments all the time. The most recent one says: "Just because you don't preach about hell doesn't make it disappear."

Nice.

Coleen said...

Just saw this today, and I thought you might get a kick out of it: http://www.myconfinedspace.com/?attachment_id=48175